Kid Klean Kanteen
One of my nieces bought this for Freya when she was 8 months old, and she loves it (thank you Katy). I will not even try to touch on the subject of baby bottles because that is a total crap shoot. If I learned anything while trying to get Freya to take a bottle, it’s that every child is different. We had a lactation consultant tell us, ‘She’ll hate that rubber nipple’… wait for it… that’s the one Freya ended up loving. Anyhow, in my opinion the Kid Kanteen Sippy 12oz. is a must-have in a parents’ drinking vessel repertoire for their little one once they start drinking other liquids besides milk.
- It’s virtually indestructible… at least for a baby;
- It doesn’t have excess bells and whistles that break off;
- It doesn’t leak when it’s upside-down.
- It holds 12oz., which is double most sippy cups;
- It has a cool top that can clip to anything using a carabiner; and
- I don’t mind drinking out of it when I’m parched.
- The top is kinda hard to clean, so we only use it as Freya’s water cup.